- Current Prices:$969,000 to $3,675,000
- Closed Prices:$760,000 to $3,400,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,650,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$372
- Association Fee Ranges:$150,$1275,$0 to $174/mo,$521 to $770/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1932 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,397 to 7,843Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 8Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Old Glebe are about $790,000 – $3,195,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with five bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.