- Current Prices:$80,000 to $249,000
- Closed Prices:$49,500 to $250,000
- Median Sale Price:$165,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$77
- Association Fee Ranges:$265/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1896 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:616 to 4,400Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community. This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
Looking to buy a new home? The community of Old Homewood features a wonderful variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $2,799 to as high as $10,293. Homes in the community generally have unfinished basements. The lot size in the area generally averages a quarter acre. Many of the residences in this community have driveways with garages.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.