- Current Prices:$5,200,000
- Closed Prices:$2,564,200 to $6,300,000
- Median Sale Price:$3,447,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$1151
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1900 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,622 to 5,166Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Old Los Altos are about $1,700,000 – $7,000,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, carport and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.