- Current Prices:$325,000 to $429,999
- Closed Prices:$302,000 to $390,000
- Median Sale Price:$332,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$148
- Association Fee Ranges:$110.2 to $125/mo,$1100 to $1322.5
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,934 to 3,740Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A clubhouse awaits you as one of the luxurious amenities in this community.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Old Mill Branch are about $270,000 – $490,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.