- Closed Prices:$750,000 to $799,000
- Median Sale Price:$762,000
- Association Fee Ranges:$496 to $502,$502/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:1,448 to 1,673Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Mill Pond features a handful of attached, condo and single-family options. The homes in Mill Pond represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Mill Pond are about $240,000 – $690,000 and sit on 3.25-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.