- Current Prices:$1,575,000 to $2,200,000
- Closed Prices:$988,000 to $3,498,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,898,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$1129
- Association Fee Ranges:$122 to $562/mo,$0 to $545
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1923 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:856 to 3,363Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 6Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Old Mountain View is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Old Mountain View are about $400,000 – $3,500,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, carport, street, attached garage, guest parking, detached garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.