- Current Prices:$275,000 to $314,900
- Closed Prices:$265,000 to $555,000
- Median Sale Price:$280,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$119
- Association Fee Ranges:$250 to $284
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1995 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:2,032 to 3,466Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Old Nichols Grove are about $190,000 – $315,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.