- Current Prices:$162,000 to $169,900
- Closed Prices:$129,500 to $174,900
- Median Sale Price:$159,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$139
- Association Fee Ranges:$178,$178 to $185/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2000
- Sq. Ft.:1,054 to 1,470Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2001. In general, homes in Old Oaks are about $100,000 – $170,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.