- Current Prices:$560,000 to $695,000
- Closed Prices:$490,000 to $770,000
- Median Sale Price:$631,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$385
- Association Fee Ranges:$135 to $160/quarter,$0 to $160,$41 to $50/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1967 to 1977
- Sq. Ft.:1,225 to 2,720Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Old Orchard are about $440,000 – $735,000 and sit on 53-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.