- Current Prices:$1,798,000 to $18,500,000
- Closed Prices:$2,240,000 to $7,500,000
- Median Sale Price:$4,098,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$2397
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1915 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:886 to 6,495Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 8Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Old Palo Alto are about $1,095,000 – $17,500,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, carport, street, detached garage and attached garage.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.