- Current Prices:$125,000 to $450,000
- Closed Prices:$166,000 to $587,000
- Median Sale Price:$282,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$184
- Association Fee Ranges:$175 to $350/mo,$0 to $175
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1924 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:576 to 5,210Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 6Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
For those looking to invest in a new home, Old Pompano features a wonderful variety of designs to suit the buyer's needs. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $262 to $525, and taxes for the year range from as low as $698 to as high as $8,221. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $262 to $525. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $1,338 to as high as $4,973.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.