- Current Prices:$285,000 to $775,000
- Closed Prices:$115,000 to $587,000
- Median Sale Price:$285,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$213
- Association Fee Ranges:$175 to $350/mo,$0 to $175
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1924 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:576 to 5,210Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 6Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Old Pompano is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Old Pompano are about $105,000 – $740,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway, garage and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.