- Current Prices:$95,000 to $1,395,000
- Closed Prices:$125,000 to $1,900,000
- Median Sale Price:$405,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$229
- Association Fee Ranges:$1893 to $1895/quarter,$636 to $1077/mo,$500 to $3086
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1970 to 1988
- Sq. Ft.:679 to 6,000Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
Additional perks are easy to come by. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
The community of Old Port Cove has various home designs and prices to match a range of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $543 to $1,257. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $2,491 to as high as $5,501 in this community.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.