- Current Prices:$187,500 to $1,975,000
- Closed Prices:$181,000 to $1,165,000
- Median Sale Price:$438,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$300
- Association Fee Ranges:$450 to $2166
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1971 to 1982
- Sq. Ft.:954 to 5,442Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:3 - 5+ acres
Additional perks are easy to come by. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Old Port Cove represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Old Port Cove are about $160,000 – $1,495,000 and sit on 3.25-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport, garage and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.