- Current Prices:$175,000 to $1,495,000
- Closed Prices:$140,000 to $1,010,000
- Median Sale Price:$405,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$233
- Association Fee Ranges:$636 to $1077/mo,$500 to $546100
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1970 to 1988
- Sq. Ft.:679 to 6,000Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
Additional perks are easy to come by. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Old Port Cove represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Old Port Cove are about $160,000 – $1,400,000 and sit on 3.25-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport, garage and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.