- Current Prices:$160,000 to $174,888
- Closed Prices:$119,000 to $390,017
- Median Sale Price:$264,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$156
- Association Fee Ranges:$177 to $347/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1969 to 1989
- Sq. Ft.:924 to 2,645Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby.
Old Sawmill is a neighborhood in Naperville, Illinois. Homes in Old Sawmill are 1,500 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Old Sawmill typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.