- Current Prices:$175,000 to $350,000
- Closed Prices:$128,500 to $378,000
- Median Sale Price:$249,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$184
- Association Fee Ranges:$177 to $347/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1969 to 1991
- Sq. Ft.:924 to 2,645Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby.
In terms of home type, Old Sawmill features a handful of attached and single-family options. The homes in Old Sawmill represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Old Sawmill are about $120,000 – $400,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.