- Current Prices:$849,950 to $879,000
- Closed Prices:$595,000 to $1,500,000
- Median Sale Price:$930,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$604
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$275 to $300/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1898 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:854 to 3,765Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Old South Side are about $165,000 – $1,725,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are attached garage, detached garage, side yard access, int access from garage, off street parking, garage parking, rv/boat parking, workshop in garage, guest parking, enclosed garage, carport - 1, garage, none, other, parking area and drive through parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.