- Current Prices:$150,000 to $300,000
- Closed Prices:$115,000 to $399,995
- Median Sale Price:$211,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$102
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$230 to $460,$440 to $600,$164 to $200/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,023 to 5,655Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
In terms of home type, Old Stone Crossing features a handful of single-family and attached options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2004. In general, homes in Old Stone Crossing are about $120,000 – $335,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.