- Current Prices:$19,000 to $699,900
- Closed Prices:$232,000 to $650,000
- Median Sale Price:$338,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$345
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1900 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:480 to 3,036Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Old Town North are about $55,000 – $1,175,000 and sit on 317.75-acre lots with two bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway, 2-car garage, 1-car garage and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.