- Current Prices:$299,000 to $558,888
- Closed Prices:$310,000 to $668,000
- Median Sale Price:$454,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$364
- Association Fee Ranges:$126/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1926 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:766 to 2,001Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Old Town Rodeo are about $95,000 – $650,000 and sit on 20.25-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are attached garage, off street parking, detached garage, int access from garage, rv/boat parking, side yard access, none, garage parking and other.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.