- Current Prices:$324,900 to $1,375,000
- Closed Prices:$365,000 to $1,444,000
- Median Sale Price:$700,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$618
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $368,$348 to $365/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1890 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:407 to 3,541Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Old Towne Historic District is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Old Towne Historic District are about $375,000 – $1,395,000 and sit on 2-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.