- Current Prices:$134,900 to $1,650,000
- Closed Prices:$120,000 to $1,250,000
- Median Sale Price:$569,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$185
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$452 to $1850/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1 to 29,084Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Enjoy a private clubhouse available to all residents of the community.
Olde Cypress is composed of a wide range of home designs and prices to suit your financial budget. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $452 to $1,850, master fees ranging from $420 to $1,212, and taxes for the year range from as low as $3,792 to as high as $11,257. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $452 to $1,850, and taxes for the year can range from $2,718 to $3,589.