- Current Prices:$132,900 to $1,650,000
- Closed Prices:$131,500 to $1,498,000
- Median Sale Price:$550,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$183
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$446 to $1850/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:1 to 29,084Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Enjoy a private clubhouse available to all residents of the community.
Olde Cypress is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Olde Cypress are about $140,000 – $1,780,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.