- Current Prices:$239,000
- Closed Prices:$202,000 to $505,000
- Median Sale Price:$255,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$152
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$56.86 to $273.71/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1972 to 1979
- Sq. Ft.:1,572 to 3,093Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Olde Georgetowne is a neighborhood in Charlotte, North Carolina. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 1973 and 1979. Homes in Olde Georgetowne are 2,400 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and three bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on half-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Olde Georgetowne typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.