- Current Prices:$352,000 to $599,800
- Closed Prices:$330,000 to $640,000
- Median Sale Price:$501,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$150
- Association Fee Ranges:$255 to $333/mo,$240 to $255
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1993 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:1,682 to 4,162Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance.
The Olde Grove Farm community offers a wide variety of housing designs, making it easy for buyers to find their perfect home. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $240 to $333. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $13,939 to as high as $18,150. Homes in the community generally have finished basements. Most homesites in the community are about a quarter acre in size.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.