- Current Prices:$247,490 to $425,000
- Closed Prices:$219,800 to $330,000
- Median Sale Price:$280,593
- Average $ per sq ft:$130
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $68/mo,$0 to $204/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,660 to 4,613Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2007, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2013. In general, homes in Olde Liberty are about $250,000 – $375,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.