- Current Prices:$449,000 to $449,900
- Closed Prices:$290,000 to $515,000
- Median Sale Price:$369,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$219
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $1500,$320/mo
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1962 to 1985
- Sq. Ft.:1,418 to 2,971Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Olde Providence represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Olde Providence are about $290,000 – $515,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway and garage, and the community mostly features unknown basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.