- Current Prices:$286,616 to $350,000
- Closed Prices:$257,000 to $390,000
- Median Sale Price:$274,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$146
- Association Fee Ranges:$115 to $150
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1985 to 1997
- Sq. Ft.:1,747 to 3,392Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Oldfield Point represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Oldfield Point are about $200,000 – $375,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.