- Current Prices:$360,000 to $399,000
- Closed Prices:$259,000 to $365,000
- Median Sale Price:$318,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$147
- Association Fee Ranges:$115 to $125
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1985 to 1997
- Sq. Ft.:1,747 to 3,391Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Oldfield Point is a neighborhood in Jacksonville, Florida. Homes in Oldfield Point are 2,300 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Oldfield Point typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.