- Current Prices:$700,000 to $899,900
- Closed Prices:$170,000 to $1,150,000
- Median Sale Price:$581,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$265
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$2500 to $2562
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:1,050 to 4,157Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1 - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2006, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Oleta Falls are about $230,000 – $1,400,000 and sit on 2.75-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.