- Current Prices:$1,600,000 to $3,750,000
- Closed Prices:$400,000 to $1,000,000
- Median Sale Price:$800,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$467
- Association Fee Ranges:$40 to $50,$340 to $375/mo,$0 to $173
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1963 to 1996
- Sq. Ft.:930 to 6,952Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Olinda Village features a handful of single-family and attached options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Olinda Village are about $25,000 – $1,790,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.