- Current Prices:$2,988,000
- Closed Prices:$3,168,000 to $6,150,000
- Median Sale Price:$4,801,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$1128
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1963 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:2,385 to 6,729Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Olive Tree Hill are about $2,100,000 – $5,800,000 and sit on 1.25-acre lots with five bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, attached garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.