- Current Prices:$128,900
- Closed Prices:$113,000 to $185,000
- Median Sale Price:$152,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$148
- Association Fee Ranges:$210 to $370/mo,$209 to $291
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1982 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:115 to 1,375Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
Olivine at the Township offers a variety of home designs to fit any buyer. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $291 to $363. Property taxes range from as low as $794 to as high as $2,495.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.