- Current Prices:$126,900 to $195,000
- Closed Prices:$119,000 to $185,000
- Median Sale Price:$150,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$160
- Association Fee Ranges:$250 to $291,$210 to $370/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1982 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:115 to 1,375Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Olivine At The Township are about $75,000 – $185,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are other, guest parking, 1 assigned space, garage, 1 space, lot, 2 or more spaces, street parking, open space parking, street and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.