- Current Prices:$159,900 to $310,000
- Closed Prices:$130,000 to $290,000
- Median Sale Price:$223,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$119
- Association Fee Ranges:$200 to $270/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:1,141 to 4,864Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Among its luxurious amenities, this community features a great clubhouse.
In terms of home type, Olympia Pointe features a handful of single-family and attached options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Olympia Pointe are about $130,000 – $310,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.