- Current Prices:$354,000 to $1,100,000
- Closed Prices:$345,000 to $1,010,000
- Median Sale Price:$460,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$128
- Association Fee Ranges:$730 to $805/quarter,$230 to $618/mo,$150 to $531
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:1,822 to 6,918Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 65Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. A clubhouse awaits you as one of the luxurious amenities in this community.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Olympia are about $270,000 – $1,100,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with five bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.