- Current Prices:$365,000 to $989,900
- Closed Prices:$287,000 to $865,000
- Median Sale Price:$429,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$126
- Association Fee Ranges:$94 to $503,$200 to $427/mo,$561 to $936/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:1,822 to 6,918Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 65Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1/4 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Enjoy a private clubhouse available to all residents of the community.
For those looking to invest in a new home, Olympia features a variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $94 to $936. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $3,305 to as high as $15,105. Here you can find a number of residences that feature a driveway with a garage.
|Great School Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Rating|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.