- Current Prices:$1,349,000
- Closed Prices:$1,215,000 to $1,516,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,292,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$414
- Association Fee Ranges:
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1997 to 1998
- Sq. Ft.:3,259 to 3,991Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in 100 Hills Terraces represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in 100 Hills Terraces are $1,185,000 and sit on 14064-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.