- Current Prices:$219,000 to $590,000
- Closed Prices:$205,000 to $589,900
- Median Sale Price:$319,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$298
- Association Fee Ranges:$410 to $632/mo,$420 to $667,$1211 to $2036/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1971 to 1976
- Sq. Ft.:940 to 2,570Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Opal Towers Condominiums represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Opal Towers Condominiums are about $190,000 – $625,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, 1 space, parking-under building, 1 assigned space and guest parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.