- Current Prices:$400,000 to $1,099,000
- Closed Prices:$250,000 to $1,140,000
- Median Sale Price:$392,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$379
- Association Fee Ranges:$399 to $1509/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:862 to 2,681Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
Residents of the building can reap the benefits of luxuries. Residents of this community can cool off in the pool, which is only one of the great property amenities.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 2006. In general, homes in Optima Biltmore are about $225,000 – $1,050,000 and sit on 1357.75-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.