- Current Prices:$369,500 to $550,000
- Closed Prices:$320,000 to $690,000
- Median Sale Price:$420,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$452
- Association Fee Ranges:$126 to $456,$86 to $435/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1976 to 1984
- Sq. Ft.:661 to 1,445Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community members and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Orangetree features a handful of condo, single-family and attached options. The homes in Orangetree represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Orangetree are about $270,000 – $1,250,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are carport, garage and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.