- Closed Prices:$1,275,000 to $1,740,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,430,000
- Association Fee Ranges:$41/mo,$29.17 to $41.67
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1993 to 1995
- Sq. Ft.:4,104 to 5,491Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:5 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:5 to 6Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Orangetree Manor represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Orangetree Manor are about $880,000 – $1,250,000 and sit on 19814.25-acre lots with five bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.