- Current Prices:$250,000 to $491,000
- Closed Prices:$159,900 to $399,000
- Median Sale Price:$219,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$122
- Association Fee Ranges:$200 to $235/mo,$400
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,400 to 4,390Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Orchard Hills features a handful of single-family and attached options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Orchard Hills are about $165,000 – $400,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage, and the community mostly features unfinished and finished basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.