- Current Prices:$284,000 to $385,000
- Closed Prices:$148,000 to $360,000
- Median Sale Price:$265,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$101
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$200 to $211/mo,$400 to $430
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1997 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,379 to 4,402Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1/8 - 1/4 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby.
You can find a wide variety of home designs and prices in the wonderful community of Orchard Hills. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $184 to $430, and taxes for the year range from as low as $9,624 to as high as $14,604. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $184 to $430. Property taxes for the year can range from $4,800 to $5,334. It is typical for the homes in the community to have unfinished basements. Most homesites in the community are about a quarter acre in size.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.