- Current Prices:$273,900 to $449,000
- Closed Prices:$172,500 to $325,000
- Median Sale Price:$217,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$135
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $622
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,964 to 2,830Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:5+ - 5+ acres
Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. A clubhouse awaits you as one of the luxurious amenities in this community.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Orchid Reserve At Ibis Golf Country Club are about $155,000 – $435,000 and sit on 10.25-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.