- Current Prices:$2,150,000 to $2,595,000
- Closed Prices:$1,922,210 to $3,495,000
- Median Sale Price:$2,760,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$703
- Association Fee Ranges:$21/mo,$0,$250 to $2000
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1970 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:3,037 to 4,805Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Orinda Downs are about $760,000 – $3,600,000 and sit on 0.75-acre lots with five bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are attached garage, side yard access, int access from garage, off street parking and garage parking.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.