- Current Prices:$55,900 to $118,000
- Closed Prices:$35,000 to $133,000
- Median Sale Price:$68,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$97
- Association Fee Ranges:$898,$0 to $300,$0 to $949/quarter,$0 to $316/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1972 to 1979
- Sq. Ft.:710 to 1,250Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Oriole Golf and Tennis Club represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Oriole Golf and Tennis Club are about $25,000 – $210,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are other, guest parking, 1 assigned space and 1 space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.