- Closed Prices:$525,000 to $695,600
- Median Sale Price:$572,000
- Association Fee Ranges:$330 to $332,$268 to $330/quarter,$270 to $360/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1998 to 1999
- Sq. Ft.:962 to 1,506Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Orleans features a handful of condo and attached options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Orleans are about $305,000 – $625,000 and sit on 499-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 1-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.