- Current Prices:$2,498,000
- Closed Prices:$2,205,000 to $3,380,000
- Median Sale Price:$2,412,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$939
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1963 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,721 to 3,694Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Ortega Park represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Ortega Park are about $610,000 – $2,500,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, attached garage, driveway and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.