- Current Prices:$199,000
- Closed Prices:$160,000 to $580,000
- Median Sale Price:$358,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$176
- Association Fee Ranges:$315/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1950 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,134 to 2,171Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Osborn Parkway represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Osborn Parkway are about $90,000 – $335,000 and sit on 6867-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.