- Current Prices:$250,000
- Closed Prices:$131,000 to $435,000
- Median Sale Price:$189,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$81
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1981 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:1,148 to 3,102Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:5+ - 5+ acres
In terms of home type, Osceola Acres features a handful of manufactured and single-family options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Osceola Acres are about $115,000 – $340,000 and sit on 5-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, 2-car garage, carport, 3-car garage and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.