- Closed Prices:$175,000 to $325,000
- Median Sale Price:$232,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$110
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1983 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:1,148 to 3,020Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:5+ - 5+ acres
Osceola Acres is a neighborhood in Geneva, Florida. The most common type of home in this community is manufactured home, and the majority are contemporary, traditional and colonial style, and they were built between 1983 and 2008. Homes in Osceola Acres are 2,000 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on 5-acre lots. The most common types of parking in the community are garage and carport, and homes in Osceola Acres typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.