- Current Prices:$305,000 to $345,000
- Closed Prices:$285,000 to $320,000
- Median Sale Price:$304,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$135
- Association Fee Ranges:$291/mo,$275 to $300
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2002 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:1,839 to 2,613Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. A clubhouse awaits you as one of the luxurious amenities in this community.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2003. In general, homes in Osceola Woods At Abacoa are about $205,000 – $335,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.