- Current Prices:$164,500 to $293,000
- Closed Prices:$145,000 to $175,000
- Median Sale Price:$159,825
- Average $ per sq ft:$134
- Association Fee Ranges:$275 to $900/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2005 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,121 to 1,661Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Among its luxurious amenities, this community features a great clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2006, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Osprey Cove are $165,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.