- Closed Prices:$117,900 to $147,500
- Median Sale Price:$120,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$220 to $230/mo,$230 to $265
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1997 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:1,035 to 1,319Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Osprey Cove are about $90,000 – $140,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.