- Current Prices:$229,900 to $239,900
- Closed Prices:$215,000 to $280,000
- Median Sale Price:$223,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$130
- Association Fee Ranges:$280,$40/mo,$530 to $560
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2008 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:1,425 to 3,634Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2008, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2012. In general, homes in Osprey Landing are about $150,000 – $300,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.