- Current Prices:$389,000 to $394,500
- Closed Prices:$305,000 to $433,000
- Median Sale Price:$370,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$146
- Association Fee Ranges:$52/mo,$315,$630 to $725
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1989 to 1998
- Sq. Ft.:1,825 to 3,878Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
Osprey Pointe is a neighborhood in Jacksonville, Florida. Homes in Osprey Pointe are 2,600 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and three bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Osprey Pointe typically have two spaces.