- Current Prices:$404,000
- Closed Prices:$335,000 to $460,000
- Median Sale Price:$384,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$147
- Association Fee Ranges:$52/mo,$362 to $362.25,$630 to $740.5
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1989 to 2009
- Sq. Ft.:1,230 to 3,878Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Osprey Pointe represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Osprey Pointe are about $200,000 – $445,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.