- Closed Prices:$315,000 to $416,000
- Median Sale Price:$379,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$134
- Association Fee Ranges:$178,$100 to $178/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1994 to 1996
- Sq. Ft.:1,834 to 4,171Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Osprey Pointe is a neighborhood in Longwood, Florida. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are contemporary, traditional and ranch style, and they were built between 1994 and 1996. Homes in Osprey Pointe are 3,000 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Osprey Pointe typically have two spaces.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|