- Current Prices:$660,000 to $949,000
- Closed Prices:$495,000 to $910,000
- Median Sale Price:$655,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$303
- Association Fee Ranges:$72 to $78,$25 to $264/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:1,408 to 3,686Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Otay Ranch Village is largely a single-family home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2003. In general, homes in Otay Ranch Village are about $295,000 – $860,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.